Our tenant turnover services streamline the process for property managers and landlords. We handle works such as general handyman, carpentry, painting, plumbing, and more, leaving your property ready for new tenants in no time.
As a landlord, have you ever found yourself frustrated with fixing up your property for a new renter? Mostly you don’t have the time, tools, or talent to handle the necessary repairs, leaving you feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. Even worse, if the previous tenant left the property in bad condition, you may face an even bigger headache.
At ODDJOB.CA, we understand your frustration, and we’re here to help. Our comprehensive tenant turnover services cover projects such as repairs, maintenance, painting, and more. Our team of skilled handymen will work quickly and efficiently to get your property in top shape for the next tenant turnover, so you can relax and focus on other things.
Once your property is fixed up and looking great, you’ll feel a sense of relief and satisfaction knowing that it’s ready for a new tenant turnover. Trust us to take care of the hard work and help you get back to doing what you do best – managing your property with confidence.
- General handyman: Our general handyman services are designed to tackle any repair or maintenance task you may have. From installing shelves to assembling furniture and many more, our team of skilled professionals can handle it all.
- Painting: Whether you need a single room painted or your entire house repainted, our painting services can help. Our team of experienced painters has the skills and expertise to make your vision a reality.
- Plumbing: Our plumbing services cover projects such as minor repairs and major installations. Whether you have a leaky faucets, a clogged drains, or you need bathroom vanity and faucets installed, our team of licensed plumbers can get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Carpentry: Our carpentry services are perfect for anyone looking to add custom touches to their home. From installing cabinet hardware, door handle and locks, to shelves, and baseboards our team of skilled carpenters can bring your vision to life.
- Tile: Our tile services cover repair, installation and replacement of ceramic tile, mosaic tile, natural tile and porcelain tile.
- Outdoor: Our outdoor services cover works such as painting decks and fences, repairing & replacing deck boards and more. We have the tools and expertise to keep your outdoor space looking its best, no matter the season is.
- Drywall: Our drywall services cover works such as covering scratches, patching holes, plastering walls, and more. Our team ensures a seamless finish, leaving your walls looking as good as new.
- Cleaning: Our cleaning services cover a range of tasks, from small spills to deep-cleaning entire rooms. Our team uses high-quality equipment and techniques to ensure a thorough clean, leaving your space looking as good as new.
Three Easy Steps
To A Well-Maintained Home Or Business
Start by checking if you’re located within our service areas. Odd Job serves much of Toronto and Mississauga.
02.Describe Your Oddjob
All we need is some basic information about what you need fixed, repaired or maintained in your home or business. There’s no obligation!
03.We Get It Done!
We’ll provide you with a clear, easy-to-understand estimate before we roll up our sleeves and get to work.
Refreshing your home, office or commercial space? Let Odd Job ensure you get the top-quality results you deserve!
ODDJOB.CA’s service area includes Central and West Toronto
We also serve parts of Mississauga, North York and Etobicoke. See our Handyman coverage map for details.